Monday, August 2, 2010

August is here

First off...I cannot believe that it's already August. It's such craziness how fast the summer has gone.

I am however excited for the rest of August. I have the next 3 weekends off and mostly have plans every weekend. Whoo.

This weekend on Saturday I'll be celebrating my mom's birthday for lunch and then I'll be going to JW's new house to see it and to possibly going to Hammond days. Sunday so far no plans, which is also very nice to just have a day to do nothing.

Then weekend of 14/15 a group of us possibly might go down the apple river again. I also might go out or double date with my friend Laura. Maybe a Twin's game??

The 18th is mine and Josh's 4 year. So I'm excited to celebrate with my love. :)

I think for now that we're planning the 21/22 to go down to Jared and Michelle's for the weekend. We haven't seen them all summer...so I'm excited if we actually do decide to do that.

So basically that's it. I'm excited to see how August turns out. Hopefully everything goes good and it turns out to be a great end to my summer.

2 comments: