Living and Loving Life Day by Day
Oh Loin.. maybe your next retail/sale job you will like much better! There are ones out there that suck less. Just keep your head up! :)
I'm sorry Lynsie... things will get better. someday. that's what I have to believe for max as well. someday he won't have a job he's allergic to.
It will get better Lynsie...it just takes time. I know that isn't what you want to hear, but just think on the positive side and be thankful that you have a job in this crappy time.
Oh Loin.. maybe your next retail/sale job you will like much better! There are ones out there that suck less. Just keep your head up! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry Lynsie... things will get better. someday. that's what I have to believe for max as well. someday he won't have a job he's allergic to.
ReplyDeleteIt will get better Lynsie...it just takes time. I know that isn't what you want to hear, but just think on the positive side and be thankful that you have a job in this crappy time.
ReplyDelete