Monday, August 16, 2010

Saturday and Sunday

Well my weekend didn't actually start until I woke up Saturday morning BECAUSE work is dumb and I closed Friday night, which is supposed to be at 9pm BUT everyone has to stay until the whole truck for the whole store is put away. Dumb because I was there until around 10:30pm. Stupid.



Anyways for breakfast Saturday morning I was feeling ambitious and made Josh and myself some omelets, bacon, and toast. Mmm. Sasha liked it to because she got some bacon. Anyways Saturday was supposed to be our lazy day but Jodi, Josh's mom asked us if we wanted to go to her fiance's brother's 50th bday party. I was all in... I'm always up for whatever. I just didn't want to sit in the house all day when it was so nice out. So we headed to Stillwater ...went to walmart then headed to his house. They actually made a bunch of food and it was very delicious. Good time and good to meet some new people in the "family" (someday... maybe). The first preseason game for the Vikings :) was on at 7ish pm. So we headed home to watch that. Josh made some yummy barbeque meatballs and we enjoyed the first half the game. Then Jodi, Josh's mom and Carlos, Jodi's fiance came out to our house to watch the game but we actually ended up just playing fun video games like... some racing game on the PS3 (sorta like MarioKart but not), Price is Right on the Wii, Mario on the Wii and then BoomBlox on the Wii. It was a really fun time and good to see Jodi and Carlos again. :)



<<<>




Sunday was our second attempt at the Apple River. This time however me and JW were the only two girls. Which is fine but at some points there seemed to be a lot of guy talk going on, we tried to deal. Plus it was so chilly. It would have been a really nice day out, with partly cloudy skies and around 77 or so but it was so breezy that it became chilly sitting on our tubes. It was a good time though. :)





I love weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment