Monday, July 26, 2010

Peoples

Sometimes people that I come in contact with at work are strange, weird, or crazy.

I definitely have had my share of crazies. The few old men that think it's cool to flirt and hit on someone that is most likely half their age. Gross.

But the last two days were funny.

Yesterday there was this lady that had short shaved hair with an extremely long rat tail. Ha. Like over a foot long rat tail. A guy I work with ran over to me to "show me" this lady. It's one of those things you laugh at but yet cringe at the same time. Rat tails are so late 1980's. I remember when my bro had one but his was only like an inch or two long. Haha.

Today I was helping this really old guy with house phones and he wanted one that had preset buttons that he could press and it would dial the number. We had only two. One with 5 presets and a second with 9 presets. He said that he'd take the one with 9 but he doesn't know what he'll do because he needs 11. When I asked why? He said "Well I have 11 children and need a preset for each one." WOW!!!! 11 children, huh? I cannot imagine that. How do you feed 11 kids?? Clothe them?? Keep them happy?? Ha... craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment