Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bored

So I haven't wrote in a while. But I've wanted to. Just don't know what to say. Nothing particularly going on to write about, I guess.

Today though me and JessieW went out to eat at Applebee's and then went and saw Eclipse! It was a very good night. Good to have some girl talk. :) Plus good to see a good movie. It was very cute! O Edward! O Jacob! Ha. ;P

Hmm... nothing new. At work it's same old same old. Same stupid stuff going on and same stupid scheduling. I get to close tomorrow night, how lucky am I? It'll be dead since it's 4th of July weekend and most people are probably leaving or being busy Friday night. Whatevs. Can't do anything about it. But I can complain... right?! Ha. Today my supervisor came up to me and said that I had to check my availability because I need to make sure I'm open for Sundays to work. Boo. I don't want to be available ... but they're making me. Ugh. And of course my one other co worker that works over 20 hours a week apparently is gonna have a summer class that is on Saturdays and Sundays. Is that possible? I'm not sure if it's an excuse just to take the weekends off... but guess who'll be scheduled for sure every weekend now? Of course me. I swear they hate me and want me to be miserable. I guess it's my own fault that I'm still there. But I have tried to find another job... O how I've tried. I think it's hopeless.

Well on a better note i'm excited for the weekend. I have Saturday and Sunday off. :) So Saturday me and Josh are planning to go tubing with Mitch and Brittany down some river (not sure). I guess it's a four person raft/tube thingy with built in cooler in it. I think it sounds like a good time myself... so we said what the hell... let's try it out! Whoo. Then of course Sunday is the 4th of July, so I'm sure they'll be fireworks sometime this weekend! Hopefully some more good times too!

So funny I said that I had nothing to write about and here I blabbed on about crazy randomness forever. Sorry to all that read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment