Sunday, October 16, 2011

What I've Been Into

Recently I have been on a reading stretch. I had just finished Matched by Ally Condie on Monday and seriously... was itching for more.

Really really liked this book. Here's the back cover. :)

'In the Society, Officials decide. Who you love. Where you work. When you die.

Cassia has always trusted their choices. It’s hardly any price to pay for a long life, the perfect job, the ideal mate. So when her best friend appears on the Matching screen, Cassia knows with complete certainty that he is the one… until she sees another face flash for an instant before the screen fades to black. Now Cassia is faced with impossible choices: between Xander and Ky, between the only life she’s known and a path no one else has ever dared follow — between perfection and passion.'


How it ended I felt that there had to be more coming. Well much to my estatic suprise... the second book comes out November 1st!! Yah!!! :) On the  back cover of the book there is an exerpt saying that if you like the Hunger Games books then you'd like these. Well I started with this one instead I guess. So excited for Nov. 1st so I can go get me book #2, Crossed.

Crossed Cover

So since I have heard so many good things...Monday I borrowed the Hunger Games first 2 books and as of tonight book #1 is done. Ugh cannot wait to start #2. Really getting hooked on these books too. I didn't want to put it down. I would be at work and just wanting to take my break, not to eat but so I could read for a half hour. :P

Anyways... happy I found some more books that are just so exciting to read. Good to be back reading... I missed it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm done reading book #3 of the Hunger Games so it's all yours :) I'm glad I'm done reading them finally! I now have a life again!! Until the next book I get stuck in. I also missed reading a lot :) ~ Jessie K.

    ReplyDelete