We both happened to have today, his bday, off which was really nice. So we decided to head to a Twins game. Got all dressed up in our twins gear and headed out. It was cloudy and windy all day. Thank goodness it never rained on us. At least when you were sitting down in your seats, the wind wasn't soo bad. It was a great time together!! Even though the Twins lost. :(
| Joshua and his BIG burger |
| Me and my hot doggie and onions...mmm!! Like I said it was very windy out. |
| Our view. |
I'm soo happy I got to spend the day with the greatest guy I know and I'm soo happy to say that he's my fiance. :)
( I really truly hope that you have a spectacular birthday Josh... you really really deserve it!! I love you!)
No comments:
Post a Comment