Thursday, May 12, 2011

Is spring really here finally?

I have been meaning to blog for some while now. But never got around to it. Well today I don't work until 3:15pm so I figure I might as well try and get one in.

It probably was about two weeks ago now that it started to actually feel like spring. I'm soo happy that the 30s should be gone for the next 4 months or so. Its been pretty rainy the last two weeks as well, but I'd rather take rain over snow. Plus every once in a while there's a super super beautiful day thrown in there. Just like this last tuesday it actually got up to 88 degrees. Pretty crazy considering probably 3 weeks ago it was in the 40s or so.

I took some pics outside to prove to myself that spring is really here. :)


The tree is bloosoming.

Plants are coming up.

The grass is even green (for the most part).

This winter has really seemed to drag on. Plus it seemed that we had a crazy snow storm at least once a month. It makes me truly happy knowing that the summer is just around the bend. A. I love love the weather. B. There's soo much more to do in the summer (it at least feels like it). C. This summer will be busy busy. D. I will marry my best friend. E. Finally get a vacation (whoop whoop...honeymoon!)

Sooo excited that spring is finally here, which means summer is close behind.

Some other pics I took:

Sadie thinking she's a guard dog.

Sniff sniff.

The fence is looking like it needs a fixing soon.
That is all for now. This girl is a happy camper. May is here and it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment