Man have I been terrible at keeping up my blog. But seriously nothing exciting to report here.
I am pumped that it is now baseball season (GO TWINS!)... I almost like it as much as football season, but not quite there. This year they have the new Target field so I'm excited to go to a game there. Outdoor field now so it'll be different ... but real nice I'm sure. I want to go to like 3 or 4 games this summer if possible. Last year me and Josh only went to one game ... so I want to make it to a few more this year. It's super fun and this year they're doing good so far. I know there's only been like 9 games... but still I think they only have 2 losses. Good good!
Plus one thing to add... I can't wait to get my tattoo. Progress has been made on the design (still needs a little something to it though). But I'm planning to get it from now until the end of may, somewhere in there. Whoo can't wait.
You should just bring your design into the tattoo shop! They can give you advice and change it any way you like. Sounds like you've already got your idea of what you want in your head and you just need to put it down on paper. That's what they are there for!
ReplyDelete