O my goodness. I know already told some peoples, but my Saturday night is/was blog worthy.
So Sarah drove to my house and we met some girlies (Jessie, JW, and Rachel) in Hudson. Collete and Joe ended up showing up as well. We had a good night of a few drinks, dancing, and some good conversations.
Well the story just starts there. I ended up having four drinks... I know I know I shouldn't have drank that much ... but I did have my last drink at midnight. Me and Sarah didn't end up leaving until 2am. My car was parked right outside the bar. Bad call on my part on that as well. But we jumped in the car and I noticed there were two cops right around me. Ugh. I waited for one to drive away. I pulled out of my spot, turned the corner and bam the lights of a cop car start flashing behind me. OMG!! The first thing I said to Sarah "I'm going to jail." :( I seriously have never been sooo scared in my whole life!! I don't do stuff like this and now I just got pulled over with four drinks in me. I felt fine... but still I knew I shouldn't have drove.
The cop said that my license plate light was out therefore that's why he had to pull me over... sure!! Then he asked me where I was and how many drinks I had. I didn't lie. Then he asked me to step out of the vehicle. OMG... yet again I freaked out!!! Outside, behind my vehicle, he asked me to look at a pen type thing and look at a red light (which he asked me what color it was... people seriously get that wrong?!?!?) But I followed the light with my eyes as he was staring at me. Seriously so difficult to do. When he was done, he actually handed me my license and said "Have a good night". OMG... what?!?! I had passed! I was sooo happy. I drove home so careful cause I was so terrified I'd get pulled over again. Like the same cop pulls me over down the road or something and comes out and says "SIKE!" But I knew I felt fine to drive... so he made me feel a little bit better that I was ok to drive. Ugh seriously that was sooo scary!! I will not be doing that anytime again soon.
Tip of the day: Don't drink and drive!!
Yes, that was scary indeed!
ReplyDeleteYou are a very lucky lady!!! Tsk tsk!
ReplyDeleteBad example for me! but im glad nothing too bad happened and you didn't get arrested or crash or anything
ReplyDelete