Nothing too great to write about.
But seriously I think I should start a blog about my dreams. They're seriously messed up. Haha. Every night I usually remember at least one dream if not two or three. Pretty weird but it's more weird what I dream about. Like it's weird to think you have no control over what you dream about. Where does this stuff come from?
I got thinking of this because I woke up this morning at like 7:30am from a very good dream. One of those that you just want to fall back asleep and have the dream keep going. I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me though until a half an hour or so of just laying there. Of course though I don't keep dreaming the great wonderful dream... I have a terrible dark and scary dream. It's just soo wierd how dreams are crazy like that. Crazy.
We'll see if I decide to start a dream blog. It'd be weird to look back and see everything that I dream about.
A dream blog would be pretty interesting given that you can remember all of the details of your dreams. Mine are easily forgotten unless they were really bizarre, like I wake up and think "What the heck was that? What's wrong with my demented mind?!".
ReplyDeletei would love to read a dream blog!
ReplyDelete