So I understand that it's almost a week later but... last Sunday me and Josh went to downtown Stillwater. Josh wanted to celebrate my longest relationship to date. We have been dating for 3 years and 8 months. My last relationship was almost that long... pretty crazy I know.
It was a beautiful day out. Perfect for walking around. We went in many of shops. Got some candy at a candy shop, looked at antiques at an antique shop, so on and so forth.
We walked around down by the river. There were soo many people out, it was crazy. I guess it makes sense... beautiful day out and a great place to hang out. You could tell the river was still way high, from the flooding.
We also walked across the Stillwater bridge from Minnesota to Wisconsin. Kinda cool. Seriously though that bridge is soo scary. As cars drive over it you can feel the bridge move. That bridge scares me just driving over it, let alone walking on it. Ask Josh, he laughed at me cause I just wanted to get across fast.
Ended our time in Stillwater with a good dinner at the FreightHouse. It was right on the river so there was a good view.
Very very fun time to spend with my longest relationship guy! :P I love you!
you guys are so cute! im so happy for you
ReplyDeleteThanks Kell :)
ReplyDelete