No... it's not a "yeah I got a new job" blog it's a "I still hate my job" blog. Haha.
Last week like I said I worked all nights, this week I was supposed to work 3 nights out of 5 days... but thankfully Nick (my appliance coworker) is fine with working nights... actually would rather work nights... so he switched with me Monday and Friday(tomorrow)... so this week I got lucky and only had one night. Same with next week he was very nice to switch Monday and Friday with me again... so now I only work 2 nights instead of 4. Whoo. At least theres hope out there. haha.
That's right stupid people keep scheduling me for nights. I swear they're trying to piss me off. Well it does and yes I am looking for a new job. Too bad the economy still sucks.
That's all. Boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment