Well... it has been quite a while since I've last wrote. Not too many things have happened that are worth writing about. Pretty much just working 5 days of the week and being miserable almost the whole time I'm there. Every week now I've been working at least two or three nights a week. It sucks. But I'm just hoping that I'll find a new job soon. I've been looking but there isn't much out there. It sucks.
Last Wednesday I got a text from my brother saying: I love you. Right away I knew something was wrong. He ended up going in to the hospital because he was being suicidal. It's scary because it's hard to see someone you love hurting so much. Just thinking about it now makes me want to cry, too. He's my brother... my best friend growing up. He's been in that situation before... I'm just glad that he knew he needed help and went in. Because if he was the type that doesn't tell anyone what he's feeling he could be gone right now. I could be without a brother right now. I'm just glad that he went in and got out on Tuesday. Now I just hope that his medicine works and that he feels better. That he can feel like himself again. I just want him to be happy and to enjoy living.
So I'm trying to keep myself busy... so I don't think too much about things going on. Last Friday me and Josh decided to do a date night. It was fun eating Subway and going to a movie: The book of Eli. Then we ended up meeting Bridget (Josh's sister), Jenny (a girl from our work), and her brother at Pinz. We started the night off at the restaurant with a drink and some good conversation. Then we all went bowling. It was a lot of fun except for the awkwardness of getting a lane right next to my ex's friends. Talk about weird. The night ended crazy because they went outside to smoke and all of a sudden a fight broke out. This guy was upset about something and started yelling at this guy and then started punching him. He had all his friends and they were all yelling and stuff. So we ventured back inside to get away from the crazys. Played some darts, then headed home.
Saturday I had lunch with Laura at TGIFridays. It was good to hang out with her and get some girl talk in.
Sunday was the superbowl and Josh had recieved four VIP tickets to BWW's, so we invited Jessie and Phil to come watch the big game with us. It was fun because we got free food and they had drawings the whole time. I went home with a free t-shirt and Josh got a glass. It was a good game too. Close game up until the fourth quarter. It was fun explaining the game of football to Jessie. Good to see that she's starting to maybe a little bit enjoy the game. Cause I love me some Vikings! :)
I've always wanted to get a L5 tattoo, right? But now I really want to get it. I'm contemplating going to get a drawing of my possible tattoo this weekend. I know I want L5 and I think I want a decorative vine type thing with it... but I just want it to look connected and flow... not weird, obvioiusly. Idk so I've been reasearching ideas ... but I haven't been able to draw anything. We'll see. Plus I don't know where I'd put it. I was thinking my ankle maybe swooping down to my foot. But I'm not 100% sure yet.
So yeah that's all I've been up to. Just working and lazying around. Hmm... not too interesting.
I know how you feel about your brother. It's a pretty scary thing. My mom is just like him. Once they get on their feet again you just got to hope for the best! I have faith that they can get back on their feet and stay there! My mom did. :)
ReplyDelete(P.S. Vikings suck! - Go Packers!)
Correction: He was scared he would hurt himslef he was not thinking of suicide. Just thought you should know. And personally i think the game was boring :P But im glad you had so much fun!
ReplyDelete