Wow... Josh's laptop actually let me login to blog today. Wow.
I haven't been able to blog or do anything on facebook because we've been having problems with all of our computers. Josh's desktop now will not turn on (for an unknown reason), my laptop hasn't turned on in over 2 or 3 years, and then Josh's laptop sucks (can't do anything but view pages usually).
Anyways since I'm on here... HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Its the start of a new year and a new decade. That's crazyness! I remember when it turned 2000 and everyone was freaked out. But the changing of that year was amazing to be alive in and now its 10 years later. Crazy how time flies.
2009 was an ok year for me. Nothing amazingly great and nothing amazingly bad happened to me. So it was ok. I started the year off unemployed and I did at least find a job in July and am still there (hopefully not for long though... haha). In January me and Josh did get our little baby girl Sadie... which I'm soo happy we did. :) Went to Vegas in July with Josh's sister Bridget and Jason. Had many fun time with friends and family. I guess that's all you can ask for right?? Happiness.
This year I hope that I can accomplish some things:
To be more healthy ... eating wise and exercise wise.
Find a new job that I'll actually be some what happy at.
Get through the year without any bad things happening... I can only hope. (But I know I don't have any control over that)
Hopefully have many more good times with family and friends.
Last night bringing in the new year... I did have a blast. This year was the first year that we decided actually to go out to the bars. It was very fun. Me, Josh, Jessie Walton, and Phil started off the night with some good food and drinks at Applebee's. Yum!! We got a hotel room for the night, so we didn't have to drive (which was very nice). We got all ready jamming to some tunes. Gerber met us at the hotel and was very kind to drive us to the bar. Then Jimmie P, Dan and his couisin joined us shortly after at Dicks. It was me and Jessie with 6 guys... haha. Before midnight went to Ellie's which was a good choice cause it was packed. Midnight came and I got to kiss my lover Josh! :) and we all also did a champagne toast. It was a very cool experience. Then we partied on for another hour or so. Went back and crashed.
There are many things in this life that you can worry about or get mad over but in this new year that's something I want to work on. I'd like to try and just live life more. Be more open minded and not worry about the small stuff. We only get one life and I don't want to look back and think of all the things that I could have done... I want to do them.
:)
That sucks that your computers aren't working. It does sound like you guys had fun on new year's eve! I've never done anything on that night,it would be really fun to go out for it. I really wish that I lived closer, if I did we could be workout buddies since I want to be healthier too. It's only the second day of January and guess what I had for dinner? Deviled eggs and beer with my brother. Real healthy, huh?!
ReplyDelete