Well today is quite strange. It is Monday and I'm at home tonight... it'll just be me and Josh. Usually a bunch of friends get together on this day but today Josh hasn't even got home from work yet. Very sucky.
Today is also the day that I decided I want to start looking for a new job again. I am currently not too happy with my job at Best Buy right now. I am sick of constantly being bored. Plus if I do good and sell many appliances I never really get any credit. I rarely get a break and when I do I have to practically beg people to watch my department (I have to do this because I'm usually working alone in my department and can't leave it alone, even when we're super dead). Even if I ask someone at 12:30 or 1 for a break they don't come and watch my department for me until like 3. Stupid especially because I usually leave around 5 and then go home and eat dinner. I'm hungry around 12:30-1ish. Ugh. I'm just fed up with that place.
Last weekend was sort of my "getting ready for halloween weekend" weekend. haha. I say that because before last weekend I hadn't drank for a few weeks I think. Wow. Jared and Michelle's was fun! Went out, drank, and danced a little Saturday night. But man I drank a bad long island I think because my stomach was sooo upset the rest of the night. Pretty sucky. I am however excited for this coming weekend. Friday me and Josh are hosting a halloween party (kinda scary) and Saturday going out dancing for our friend Jessie Walton. :) It should be super exciting. I am however sorta scared for our party at our house. Not scared that people will demolish the house just scared that it won't be a good party. I dont' want people to be standing around like "wow this is boring" or whatever. I think right now we have about 22ish people who said they're coming. So now I just hope they all can really come. Watch it'll end up being 15 people and really lame. Ugh. I hope not. We will just have to see in 4 days. Ahhh!! :)
Aw, I know how much retail jobs suck. At least in my department I didn't have to worry about breaks like you do.
ReplyDeleteYour party won't be lame and I am very much looking forward to it :)