Thursday, October 1, 2009

TGIF tomorrow!

Man the week feels never ending. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. That means two days off in a row, after tomorrow. Finally. It feels like the week has been extra long. Every day I have stayed after work late. It's very frusterating. Of course my department is dead until a half hour before I'm supposed to leave then boom I get a bunch of people needing my help. Ugh. Seriously soooo frustrating. Plus no one else in the whole store wants to come and help me. Why? Because everyone is "afraid" of appliances. (Thats what I've been told at least). Whatever I guess. I just can't wait til after work tomorrow when I'm driving home knowing I won't be there for two whole days. :)

Nothing exciting going on this weekend though. That's fine I guess. It seems its supposed to be rainy and gloomy saturday, just like today. So that means a day of being curled on the couch with a blanket maybe playing donkey kong!! haha. The vikes game isn't until Monday this week but seriously sooo excited. Vikings vs. Packers. Whoo it should be a very good game!! Not sure what we'll do Sunday ... I'm sure nothing either.

Can't believe how cold out it is already. It went from 80s to 60s it seems within a day. This week it really truly has felt like fall. Burr. I have to wear 3 shirts (tanktop, long sleeve white shirt, uniform shirt) to work just so I don't feel cold, and I still do sometimes. I'm not sure what I'll have to wear in the winter to feel warm. I just hope that Sunday turns out to be a decently warm day so I can enjoy one more day outside before I'll be trapped inside for the winter. Well just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment