Let's see... me and Josh went to Brian and Megan's wedding (well Josh was in it), Sadie and Sasha got spaded :( , Mother's day came and went, all of us went to Woodville days (don't remember what it's called), and just this last weekend it was Josh's 24th birthday! I think that's pretty much everything.
April 25th Brian and Megan got married.
Sadie and Sasha both got spaded on the same day. I know that it was easier that way but it also was hard. It cost us over $500 when it was all said and done. Ugh. At least I only have to pay for that once in their life. When Sasha got home she cried all night and pretty much all the next day. It was soo sad because I couldn't really do anything for her. Just gave her her meds and tried to keep her resting. Sadie was a trooper but she always is the one that acts like she's the toughest.
Mother's day also was within this month. For my mom we went up to my Grandma's house and spent most of the day with both of them. My mom was sick so she pretty much just sat on the couch the whole time :( but the rest of my family played cards and had a good time. The next day we celebrated with Josh's mom. We took her to a movie and then met up with Bridget, Jason, and Mason for dinner. Over all it was a good weekend, just felt like we were running around a lot. But gladly we'd do this for our mothers.
Last weekend on Saturday we all went to the Woodville beer tent. Suprisingly it was a very fun night. We started at Jessie's and pre drank a little then went on over to Woodville. It was funny for me just because I of course don't know anyone from Woodvile/Baldwin but everyone else did. So it was funny seeing everyone going "o did you see...", "look over there". It's good to know that where ever we go we can all have a good time! :)
This last weekend was such a blast. We had dubbed it Josh's weekend just because it was all for him. :) It started off nice with my parents coming over Friday night and coming to a fish fry with us. My mom bought Josh a DQ cake too. Yummy!! She picked out the one with a little cute devil on it... Ha ha! It was soo funny, I don't know why but it was! Then we played games all night.
Saturday we went to Willow River and walked around for a while. It was soo nice out too, such a perfect day for that!
Then Sunday we left for Hinckley. Played some slots, spent time in the jacuzzi, and ate at Grill Americana. Our room was soo awesome!! Felt soo nice to relax in the jacuzzi!
Monday was Josh's actual birthday and his mom and grandparents came up to gamble and spend time with him/us. Went to the buffet this night... soo good! But way too much food. Tuesday then we headed home. That was yesterday and now my days are all messed up. It feels like it should be Monday coming home off of a vacation but it's Wednesday.
Didn't lose too much money. The first night I broke out even. The second day I was down $15 then I won $16 but then lost it again later. Blackjack I ended up coming out even too. I guess I was lucky in that way. Didn't win big but kept finding myself breaking even. The blackjack dealer told me to buy a powerball because I kept being lucky. Ha... wouldn't that be great. Josh didn't do so hot overall.... he lost quite a bit, but that's because he kept wanting to play over and over. O well we had a good time... Josh said he did too, so that's really what counts!
So Josh is working at night tonight so it's just me and the girls + Jackson. I figured that I should come on and look for jobs, even though I'm completely sick of doing that. But here I am procrastinating of course, so I must go and get down to some business. Just trying to make up here for not writing over a month.
So Josh is working at night tonight so it's just me and the girls + Jackson. I figured that I should come on and look for jobs, even though I'm completely sick of doing that. But here I am procrastinating of course, so I must go and get down to some business. Just trying to make up here for not writing over a month.
It seems like you have been up to quite a bit lately. I wish that I lived closer so I would be more in the loop.
ReplyDeleteThat cake made me laugh! I am glad to hear that Josh had a good time on his birthday...you make a wonderful girlfriend!
ReplyDeleteBusy busy girl! I'm glad you guys had fun for Josh's birthday! The cake was really cute. Now I want DQ... :/
ReplyDeleteSee you saturday!!! :D