Wow it sure has been a long time. I don't know where the time goes sometimes. I can't believe that its almost May!
One thing is for sure I love the warmer weather! Last week I was outside every single day. Raked the lawn, went on bike rides, roller bladed, went on walks with the pups, and grilled out. Over the weekend it got "cold" again which made me not want to be outside anymore. But tomorrow is supposed to be 80 -85... I am soo excited!
Also over the weekend I went to Waukesha, WI with Jessie Arco to visit her sister. It was a good time. I'm suprised how fast it went. We left on Saturday and came back Monday. The first night was our night of drinking then we had a night of Death Cab for Cutie and then it was time for us to come home already. Sadly I didn't take any pictures. I think when you're around Jessie and shes taking all the pictures you forget to take your own camera out. O well... hers were fun to look at.
Friday Josh gets the day off and gets to go golfing with the boys in Brians wedding. It should be such a perfect day for golfing ... about 73ish is what they're thinking. I still am trying to plan hanging out with Michelle, since her and Jared will be in town... so we both don't have to be bored by ourselves. Have no idea what we would do. Maybe go to Hudson or Woodbury. Saturdays their wedding then and I'm excited. They chose chocolate brown tuxes for the guys to wear... so that'll be interesting to see, never seen that before. Now I just have to figure out what to wear. Dress pants and a nice shirt or a dress... hmm...
Well ... I gotta file for an extension on my stupid unemployment and then get back to waiting to see when Josh will get off work. How exciting of a life... I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment