Ugh well it's come to the end of my vacation. :( Techinally it ended yesterday because I worked last night but still... it's officially over today. Boo.
I did very much enjoy my week off. Now going back to the awful place I call my work is even harder than it was before. Like I said I worked last night... only a four hour shift. I thought ...eh, it won't be too bad, it's just four hours. OMG it seriously felt like the longest four hours ever. I have really begun to hate my work. I cannot stand to be there.
Which brings me to... I am STILL looking for a job. Of anything I'd want for my birthday it'd be that... a new job. Pretty sad and pathetic, I know.
But on a brighter note... the Dells with Josh was mighty fun. We went Saturday until Wednesday. We had free passes to Mt. Olympus theme park and water park so we went to that almost everyday. Went on all the roller coasters and did all the go karts minus one (but we did some several times). It was really a good time... even though I got hit on go karts and spun out... which in turn made me come in second to last. Ha. Josh at least thought it was comical. The water park was fun too... but most the days it was just 70-73 out, quite chilly with a breeze. On Wednesday though it was sunny and maybe 78ish so at least we had one good outside day. We also went on the Wisconsin Ducks and did a Jet Boat Tour. Both were very fun! Ate out a lot... which is nice, cause we don't eat out very much usually but sucks cause seriously I probably gained five lbs. Ugh. We even managed to find a little drive in and watched ourselves a movie one night... The Killers with Ashton Kutcher and Kathryn Heigl. Pretty cute and funny movie. It was a good time to just be me and Josh. :)
Well then, that's all I have for now. The next two weeks will probably suck (working everyday again with shitty hours... 6 night shifts out of 10 plus... i'll be a 1/4 of a century old...ugh) but hopefully the rest of the summer can show some promise. I just have to tell myself... it could always be worse.
Well Lynsie, I can't get you a new job for your birthday so you should give me an idea of something I can actually get you. Anything specific you want? Come on... I know there's gotta be something!
ReplyDelete