Tuesday, May 18, 2010

SUMMER :)

I love love love love love Summer.

I know that it's quite not summer yet (not until June 21st... best day ever ;P) but I still love these days. Super nice outside, not being stuffed up in the house. Sun feels so good on your skin. It just smells good outside. Plus it always seems like there's way more to do, even if it's going on walks, rollerblading, biking, beaches, basketball, zoos, bonfires...etc. (pretty much anything outside!)

Upcoming events (which I'm super excited about!):
Twins game with my lover... May 23rd
Josh's birthday ... May 25th
Wisconsin Dells Trip... June 5th - 9th
My birthday... June 21st
Chicago trip ... July 15th - 19th
4 Years with someone great ... August 18th

This weekend Twins game with Josh... we're super excited to see the new Target Field and supposedly it's supposed to be in the lower 80s out... so it should be super nice out. Shorts weather... if I dare show my white as ghost legs...ha. We got super good tickets too... little expensive...but super good. Hopefully we'll get some good pictures!

Josh's golden birthday in a week... 25 on the 25th!! Whoo. I'll have to try and plan something fun and great!

Then coming up soon is mine and Josh's little get away to Wisconsin Dells. OMG I am super excited. Actually to get a week off work, from that dreadful place... plus spending time with my favorite person! :) We got a pretty cheap hotel but got free tickets to a water/theme park with it. So that should be a good time... just gotta hope for superb weather. Can not be walking around in a bathing suit if it's in the 60s... o no not this girl!

I'm glad the nice weather is back and summer almost feels in full swing... almost! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun summer! Isn't it so nice to actually want to be outside?! Summer is way too short :(

    ReplyDelete