Why does life have to always be soo difficult? I mean life could be going along decently smoothly feeling good and happy then wham bam the feeling of shit. It sucks even more when its not just one thing that sucks when it's like five things.
Job seriously is eating me alive. It sucks just being there and normally i'm only there monday through friday but alas now I have to start working weekends. I guess they think i've had it good for too long. Just letting everyone know... I desperatly hate my job. If a job is what you want to call it. Ugh.
My boyfriend works all the time. He of course doesn't get paid over time though cause hes salary. So it's not like its benefitial. For instance yesterday he worked from approximetly 8:30am until approximately 10pm. Ridiculous. Then who gets to deal with a crabby man because he works too much?
I could most definetly write more... but I won't.
Things could always be worse... so I just have to keep thinking I have it good.
No comments:
Post a Comment