Well... where do I even begin?? Ha. It has been forever long since I have last 'written'. There just has been sooooo much going on. Believe, me I have wanted to write. Ya know those days you're stressed but no one is there to listen so an easy way to vent would be to just type it out and let it out that way. Well I always wanted to but just never got around to it. Figures huh.
Ok so let's begin with... I'm a married woman now. Crazy really. It feels good to have the wedding done with and to be actually married to my best friend. I really couldn't be any luckier. Even though I'm happy that the day is over I am a little sad to have seen it come and go soo fast. Everyone tells you to enjoy the day while you're in and savor every bit you can, cause it will fly by. They're right. I look back and August 20th was such a blur. But a very very good amazing blur. I'm soo happy that it seemed everyone had such a good time and I had an amazing time. It probably was the best day of my life thus far. I loved how all our great family and great friends all could be there with us. That made it even more special.
Now that its done I actually don't feel stressed anymore. Its crazy how for days, weeks, months I was just stressing over this. Now I actually can't remember what it feels like. Its kinda weird that at night I lay there and think...hmm what should I think about. Ha. Before I couldn't get a million things out of my head and couldn't fall asleep. Even though I can fall asleep a lot better doesn't mean I wake up all refreshed though. I have recently been soooo unbelievably tired. Every day. Like it would be 9pm and I would be fighting to keep my eyes open. If you know me, this is extemely weird. I usually would be trying soo hard to fall asleep and it would be 11 or 12pm. But that could just be because of my new job and new hours. Which leads to another new thing in my life.
Yes, I do have a new job. Like I said I am very blessed. Some how I managed to get a job at a hospital; special thanks to my friend Rachel. :) It is 32 hours as of now. I am a registrar. I am currently just training so I've been working 8 - 4:30, not too shabby.
I am just soo excited to see what will come in the future... everything is just soo great right now!!
I'm excited that next week a good friend will be getting married to her best friend. I feel honored that she is letting me be a part of her big day. Soo excited to have another night with such good friends!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment